Robert Yasnis Involved in Customer Arbitration before FINRA
Robert Yasnis (CRD #: 2399141), a broker registered with Monmouth Capital Corporation, is facing an allegation of six-figure losses, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on January 10, 2022.
Investor Allegation: Robert Yasnis Overconcentrated Portfolio
On December 11, 2020, an investor alleged that Robert Yasnis overconcentrated securities in their portfolio. The investor alleged that Yasnis recommended unsuitable securities and executed excessive trades. The investor is seeking $148,119.20; the dispute is pending.
Prior Settled Complaints
Yasnis has a settled dispute on his record that alleges similar misconduct. On October 31, 2016, an investor alleged that Robert Yasnis churned the account. The investor further alleged that Yasnis recommended unsuitable securities. The investor sought $76,300; the dispute settled for $20,000.
False Statements Made on Florida Securities Application
On June 25, 2013, Florida denied Robert Yasnis’s application for registration. This denial stemmed from allegations that he had made a false statement on his application.
Previously Registered with Worden Capital
Robert Yasnis has passed the Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination, the Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination, the Securities Industry Essentials Examination, the Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination, and the Series 24 General Securities Principal Examination. He is a registered broker in 33 states.
Throughout his 25 years of experience in the securities industry, Robert Yasnis is currently registered with Monmouth Capital and has worked for 19 firms:
- Worden Capital Management (CRD #: 148366)
- Laidlaw & Company (UK) (CRD #: 119037)
- Ariston Wealth Management (CRD #: 158220)
- Meyers Associates LP (CRD #: 34171)
- Buckman Advisory Group (CRD #: 131688)
- Buckman, Buckman, & Reid (CRD #: 23407)
- Stephen A Kohn & Associates (CRD #: 41067)
- Hallmark Investments (CRD #: 135003)
- Marquis Financial Services (CRD #: 20733)
- Aura Financial Services (CRD #: 42822)
- Saxony Securities (CRD #: 115547)
- G.F.B. Securities (CRD #: 36381)
- Kirlin Securities (CRD #: 21210)
- KSH Securities (CRD #: 41817)
- Joseph Dillon & Company (CRD #: 35220)
- Fletcher and Faraday (CRD #: 29769)
- Cartwright and Walker Securities (CRD #: 23504)
- Corporate Securities Group (CRD #: 11025)
- Lew Lieberbaum & Co (CRD #: 17341)