- First Allied Sec., Inc. v. Carrier
(Southern District of Texas 2020)
- Vital Spark Found., Inc. v North Am. Globex Fund, L.P.,
(New York State Supreme Court 2013)
- Matter of Kadish v First Midwest Sec., Inc., 115 A.D.3d 445
(New York State First Judicial Department 2014)
- Huitt v. Wilbanks Sec., Inc.
(District of Colorado 2017)
- Skalski v. TD Ameritrade, Inc.
(FINRA Case. No. 20-00944)
- Carter v. Royal Alliance Associates, Inc.
(FINRA Case. No. 17-03339)
- Adventure Group Revocable Living Trust v. Lawson Financial Corporation
(FINRA Case. No. 14-03606)
- “Inside New York City Coop Discrimination”
California News Times, October 4, 2021
- “How to File a Complaint About Your Insurance Company”
Forbes, August 18, 2020
- “What to do When Your Advisor Messes Up”
US News & World Reports, March 8, 2018
- “FINRA Clarifies What Advisors Can (and Can’t) Do on Social Media”
Advisor News, May 31, 2017
- “FINRA Arbitration Panel Awards Wilbanks Securities Investor $1 million for Misleading Sales Pitch on Variable Annuity”
Investment News, April 14, 2017.
- “How to Break a Contract Without Paying Dearly”
US News & World Report, February 24, 2017
- “Wealthy African man files $1 million lawsuit after co-op board turns him down despite paying for apartment in cash”
October 25, 2012, New York Daily News