Michael Ecker Involved in Investor Complaint over GPB Auto
Michael Ecker (CRD #: 824193) a broker registered with Center Street Securities in Lake Worth, Florida, is involved in a new investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on November 24, 2021. The dispute concerns his recommendation of GPB Auto and GPB Waste.
Investors File Complaints Related to GPB Auto
On September 29, 2021, an investor alleged that Michael Ecker recommended unsuitable, illiquid GPB securities. The complaint involves GPB Auto and GPB Waste, which is now known as Armada. The investor is seeking $200,000 and the dispute is pending.
Two other recent investor complaints against Michael Ecker resulted in customer settlements according to his BrokerCheck. Those cases involved GPB funds as well as Lightstone REIT, a non-traded REIT.
Michael Ecker Previously Registered with Concorde
Ecker was previously registered with Concorde and is currently registered with Center Street Securities. He has worked for the following firms:
- Concorde Investment Securities (CRD #: 151604)
- Kovack Securities (CRD #: 44848)
- Berthel, Fisher & Company Financial Services (CRD #: 13609)
- Questar Capital Corporation (CRD #: 43100)
- Thomas F White & Co., Incorporated (CRD #: 7661)
- Toluca Pacific Securities Corp. (CRD #: 13875)
- Greenway Capital Corp. (CRD #: 25152)
- Investacorp, Inc. (CRD #: 7684)
- USLife Equity Sales Corp (CRD #: 7962)
- Michael Philip Securities (CRD #: 17891)
- G.A. Michele (CRD #: 15960)
- Shearson Lehman Brothers (CRD #: 7506)
- David Lerner Associates (CRD #: 5397)
- Investors Diversified Services (CRD #: 6320)
- IDS Marketing Corporation (CRD #: 6363)