Did You Lose Money in Oil with Jason Jodway Financial?

Did You Lose Money in Oil with Jason Jodway Financial?

Our law office is investigating investor complaints against Jason Jodway (CRD 2998141) who is also affiliated with Jodway Financial.  The following information is based on public disclosures last accessed on February 18, 2022 as well as interviews with witnesses.

Investors Sue Over Bogus Oil & Gas Investments

According to records accessed from the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, or FINRA, Jodway is involved in two pending customer complaints.  The complaints seek approximately $100,000 in damages and one of them states that it is related to an oil and gas private placement.  Jodway disputes the allegations on his public securities license and contends that he conducted a good faith investigation into the investments he recommended.

We are interested in speaking with you if you invested in any of the following:

Michigan Fined Jason Jodway in 2020

On April 2, 2020, the state of Michigan fined Jason Jodway $10,000 for violations of the Michigan Securities Act.  Specifically, Jodway was charged with selling securities in the state of Michigan without a license. A copy of the order is provided below.

Copy of Fine Against Jodway

2014: Customer Receives Settlement Payout

According to the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, in 2014, Jodway was involved in an investor dispute concerning omissions that were made in connection with an investment.  According to the disclosure, the client alleged that he did not inform her that her funds would be placed in a fixed account or subject to surrender charges.  The matter settled in 2014 and resulted in a payout to the investor.

Process for Suing to Recover Investment Losses

Free Consultations for Investors

If you lost money investing with Jodway Financial, contact our attorneys at 800-767-8040 for a free and confidential consultation.  Our attorneys have helped recover over $100 million for investors.  We don’t get paid unless our clients successfully recover money.

Print this Article