Did You Lose Money in NYC REIT?
Do You Have a Case?
When New York City REIT was originally sold to investors it was marketed as a non-traded REIT. Many investors were falsely told by their financial advisors that NYC REIT was a safe alternative to the stock market. You may have a case if:
- You purchased NYC REIT as a non-traded REIT before it was publicly listed;
- You lost money investing in NYC REIT and other illiquid investments;
- You are 65 years old or retired (not a requirement);
- You have a conservative or moderate risk tolerance; or
- Your net worth is below $1 million (not a requirement)