Joseph Lianzo Suspended by FINRA Over Excessive Fees
Joseph Lianzo (CRD 4516842) has been suspended by FINRA. The suspension was announced in August 2021. Here are the important details:
Fast Facts About Joseph Lianzo’s Suspension
- The suspension started on September 20, 2021 and will end on May 19, 2022.
- The suspension involved excessive trading in customer accounts. Specifically, FINRA cited one customer who paid $127,506 in commissions and lost $293,308.
- Joseph Lianzo is associated with SW Financial in Melville, New York. He was previously registered with Arive Capital Markets and Laidlaw & Company.
- According to FINRA, “in light of Lianzo’s financial status, no monetary sanction has been imposed.”
- Joseph Lianzo has a history of investor complaints, including complaints related to churning and excessive fees.