Morgan Stanley Rep Adam Stowell Involved in $1 Million Customer Dispute
Adam Stowell (CRD #: 5889607), a broker registered with Morgan Stanley in Alpharetta, Georgia, is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on November 24, 2021. Details are provided below.
February 2021 Investor Complaint
On February 18, 2021, an investor alleged that Adam Stowell of Morgan Stanley failed to follow instructions with respect to an investment. This alleged misconduct took place from 2014 to 2020. The investor is seeking $1,104,918.20.
Adam Stowell has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 3 National Commodity Futures Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
Adam Stowell Has been Registered with Morgan Stanley Since 2014
He is a registered broker in all 50 states as well as Puerto Rico, D.C., and the Virgin Islands. Stowell is also a registered investment adviser in Georgia and Texas.
During his career, Adam Stowell has worked for the following firms:
- Morgan Stanley (CRD #: 149777)
- E*Trade Securities (CRD #: 29106)