Black Hill Capital Partners Enters Consent Order Over Voyager Fund
by Admin Istrator | November 19, 2021 10:14 pm
Sam Kim (CRD 2122275) and Black Hill Capital Partners have entered into a consent order with the State of California. The consent order relates to the sale of Black Hill Voyager Fund LP.
Details about Black Hill Capital Partners’ Consent Order
- Sam Kim and Black Hill sold the Black Hill Voyager Fund, L.P. beginning in August 2012.
- Kim and Black Hill hired brokerage firms, including Interactive Brokers, to hold securities.
- Failure to perform annual independent audit (Corp. Code 25235 and 10 C.C.R. 260.237(a)
- Borrowing securities from a client (Corp. Code 25238 and 10 C.C.R. 260.238(f).
- Fine paid was $50,000.
Consent Order with Sam Kim and Black Hill
Did You Lose Money Investing?
- Consent-Order-Black-Hill-Capital-Partners-Inc: https://mdf-law.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Consent-Order-Black-Hill-Capital-Partners-Inc.pdf
- Download: https://mdf-law.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Consent-Order-Black-Hill-Capital-Partners-Inc.pdf
Source URL: https://mdf-law.com/sam-kim-black-hill/