NEXT Financial Fined by State of New Hampshire
by Admin Istrator | December 20, 2021 9:49 pm
On December 31, 2019, NEXT Financial was fined by the State of New Hampshire. Here are the allegations:
- An advisor at NEXT Financial concentrated his clients in high commission private placements, including non-traded REITs.
- The investments at issue were illiquid and had no secondary market. They included mostly non-traded REITs.
- The activity occurred between 2009 and 2016.
- Many of the sales were made to investors that were over the age of 80.
NEXT Financial’s Consent Order
Did You Lose Money with NEXT Financial?
- private placements: https://mdf-law.com/private-placements-risks/
- Next-Financial-Group-NH: https://mdf-law.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Next-Financial-Group-NH.pdf
- Download: https://mdf-law.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Next-Financial-Group-NH.pdf
Source URL: https://mdf-law.com/next-financial-fine/
Copyright ©2023 MDF Law unless otherwise noted.