AEI Net Lease Portfolio XIII DST Fined By New Hampshire
by Admin Istrator | December 5, 2021 9:57 pm
The State of New Hampshire recently fined AEI Net Lease Portfolio XIII DST. Here are the details about the fine:
- On March 4, 2020, a sale of AEI Net Lease Portfolio XIII DST was made to a New Hampshire resident.
- The investment was sold to a New Hampshire investor by DAI Securities and its agent, Jack Creighton.
- Creighton was not effectively registered in New Hampshire until March 16, 2020.
- DAI and Creighton received a 5% commission.
AEI Consent Order with New Hampshire
Did You Lose Money Investing in AEI Net Lease Portfolio?
- AEI-Net-Lease-Portfolio: https://mdf-law.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/AEI-Net-Lease-Portfolio.pdf
- Download: https://mdf-law.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/AEI-Net-Lease-Portfolio.pdf
Source URL: https://mdf-law.com/aei-net-lease-dst/
Copyright ©2023 MDF Law unless otherwise noted.